Freedom: my life
Freedom is my right to lead a life with peace and dignity,
Where never once am I coerced to follow the path of others,
Nor does one says me to stop and look behind,
And ask me who I am and where I go.
My freedom is my belief in myself,
Which never will I lose for the sake of this world.
Though I carry with me an empty stomach,
And not a penny in my pocket,
But till the time I live,
My freedom will stay besides me,
I know achieving my freedom is tough,
But nevertheless, it isn't impossible.
For I know the value of what my freedom is,
And will strive to get and never ever lose it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom: my life by Prabhleen Sibal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck