Freedom: my life
Freedom is my right to lead a life with peace and dignity,
Where never once am I coerced to follow the path of others,
Nor does one says me to stop and look behind,
And ask me who I am and where I go.
My freedom is my belief in myself,
Which never will I lose for the sake of this world.
Though I carry with me an empty stomach,
And not a penny in my pocket,
But till the time I live,
My freedom will stay besides me,
I know achieving my freedom is tough,
But nevertheless, it isn't impossible.
For I know the value of what my freedom is,
And will strive to get and never ever lose it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom: my life by Prabhleen Sibal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song