Edward Kofi Louis
Frank, rank, ran, fan, far, an;
With the ways of the land,
And, with the muse of your love.
Giving thanks and glory;
It is a thing of joy.
It inspires me;
very relevant in my heart.
Under the muse of the laws,
And, with the peace of my mind.
And, thinking of the issues at hand,
For, your love had affected my whole being.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frank, rank! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath