Edward Kofi Louis
Frank, rank, ran, fan, far, an;
With the ways of the land,
And, with the muse of your love.
Giving thanks and glory;
It is a thing of joy.
It inspires me;
very relevant in my heart.
Under the muse of the laws,
And, with the peace of my mind.
And, thinking of the issues at hand,
For, your love had affected my whole being.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frank, rank! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes
- WAG, sTAan Inie KEk - HEEL tyd - klienho.., sEaN nOrTh
- admiration for admiring, Jamal Downes
- Cammie, Jamal Downes
- Loving Kush, Jamal Downes