Found My Way
Driving down an endless road
Dreams of past and days of old
Different name I had back when
lights and Cameras sparkled than.
Now I'm left all alone
Wined and dined in glory days
Now it's truck stops and buffets
Who am I to cry this way?
For I was lost in my former days
I pray the good lord set my course
For he died for all upon the cross.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Found My Way by Dennis Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry