Found My Way
Driving down an endless road
Dreams of past and days of old
Different name I had back when
lights and Cameras sparkled than.
Now I'm left all alone
Wined and dined in glory days
Now it's truck stops and buffets
Who am I to cry this way?
For I was lost in my former days
I pray the good lord set my course
For he died for all upon the cross.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Found My Way by Dennis Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Farewell Summer., richard harris
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre