Bottled up inside
are the fears of my past.
living with this hurt,
because things never last.
it cant be worst than this
i've already tried
to get away from everything
by trying to hide.
my life has changed so much
and the pain still comes back
so sometimes i think of you such
because it shows the love that i lack
from day in and day out
i remember your smile
i think of the memories
and for you ide walk a mile.
when the hurt takes over
i cry it all out
and sometimes it gets worse
i just want to scream and shout
i severly want us back
to the way we used to be
why did i leave you?
do you still love me?
these questions i ask
will forever linger in my head
since they wont fade i feel i should be dead
with the sorrow and sadness
i feel so heartbroken
and i wish to have told you
the words that were unspoken.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever sorry by shayleigh barnett )
- THe Mean Man, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Jury duty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Body Is Not Your Temple By Bo-Edward .., Bo Edward Lawrence
- The America Flag., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Euphoric Nights By Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- Storms do not last., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Crime repeats itself., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The American dream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Fly, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Fissures Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)