Bottled up inside
are the fears of my past.
living with this hurt,
because things never last.
it cant be worst than this
i've already tried
to get away from everything
by trying to hide.
my life has changed so much
and the pain still comes back
so sometimes i think of you such
because it shows the love that i lack
from day in and day out
i remember your smile
i think of the memories
and for you ide walk a mile.
when the hurt takes over
i cry it all out
and sometimes it gets worse
i just want to scream and shout
i severly want us back
to the way we used to be
why did i leave you?
do you still love me?
these questions i ask
will forever linger in my head
since they wont fade i feel i should be dead
with the sorrow and sadness
i feel so heartbroken
and i wish to have told you
the words that were unspoken.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever sorry by shayleigh barnett )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(25 August 1962 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti