Bottled up inside
are the fears of my past.
living with this hurt,
because things never last.
it cant be worst than this
i've already tried
to get away from everything
by trying to hide.
my life has changed so much
and the pain still comes back
so sometimes i think of you such
because it shows the love that i lack
from day in and day out
i remember your smile
i think of the memories
and for you ide walk a mile.
when the hurt takes over
i cry it all out
and sometimes it gets worse
i just want to scream and shout
i severly want us back
to the way we used to be
why did i leave you?
do you still love me?
these questions i ask
will forever linger in my head
since they wont fade i feel i should be dead
with the sorrow and sadness
i feel so heartbroken
and i wish to have told you
the words that were unspoken.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever sorry by shayleigh barnett )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley