Bottled up inside
are the fears of my past.
living with this hurt,
because things never last.
it cant be worst than this
i've already tried
to get away from everything
by trying to hide.
my life has changed so much
and the pain still comes back
so sometimes i think of you such
because it shows the love that i lack
from day in and day out
i remember your smile
i think of the memories
and for you ide walk a mile.
when the hurt takes over
i cry it all out
and sometimes it gets worse
i just want to scream and shout
i severly want us back
to the way we used to be
why did i leave you?
do you still love me?
these questions i ask
will forever linger in my head
since they wont fade i feel i should be dead
with the sorrow and sadness
i feel so heartbroken
and i wish to have told you
the words that were unspoken.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever sorry by shayleigh barnett )
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)