Bottled up inside
are the fears of my past.
living with this hurt,
because things never last.
it cant be worst than this
i've already tried
to get away from everything
by trying to hide.
my life has changed so much
and the pain still comes back
so sometimes i think of you such
because it shows the love that i lack
from day in and day out
i remember your smile
i think of the memories
and for you ide walk a mile.
when the hurt takes over
i cry it all out
and sometimes it gets worse
i just want to scream and shout
i severly want us back
to the way we used to be
why did i leave you?
do you still love me?
these questions i ask
will forever linger in my head
since they wont fade i feel i should be dead
with the sorrow and sadness
i feel so heartbroken
and i wish to have told you
the words that were unspoken.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever sorry by shayleigh barnett )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Have you lost your ways?, gajanan mishra
- Whose Fault is This?, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrations Of Spirituality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- RAFA, douglas scotney
- Theoretically Squeaking, michael walkerjohn
- Interior Life's Library, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why I Love writing Poetry?, Hebert Logerie
- Enjoyable Times, RoseAnn V. Shawiak