Forever Lovingly Yours, Williams George
Longing to have some romantic moods
Let us go to special place in the woods.
Climbing the hills high in the open air,
Our lovely moments which we can share.
No one to call me over my mobile phone,
We both lovers now seems to be all alone.
Flames of fire burning in the background,
Let us enjoy the romance through the sound.
Two hearts are beating together as if one,
An evening shade for us has just gone
Here at this hours, in this glorious place,
I am now gazing upon your loving face.
When your eyes invites me towards your side,
a celestial passion inspires me inside.
My heart burns once again as love fire,
Longing for your grip in deep and desire.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From the Anthology of lyrics, both in English & Malayalam (bilingual, translated by the author)
and titled as 'Forever, lovingly yours.......', (Pranayapoorm, Ennennum Nintee...)
written by Williams George Maveli. (Williamsji Maveli)
Comments about this poem (Forever Lovingly Yours, Williams George by Williamsji Maveli )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher