Forever Lovingly Yours, Williams George
Longing to have some romantic moods
Let us go to special place in the woods.
Climbing the hills high in the open air,
Our lovely moments which we can share.
No one to call me over my mobile phone,
We both lovers now seems to be all alone.
Flames of fire burning in the background,
Let us enjoy the romance through the sound.
Two hearts are beating together as if one,
An evening shade for us has just gone
Here at this hours, in this glorious place,
I am now gazing upon your loving face.
When your eyes invites me towards your side,
a celestial passion inspires me inside.
My heart burns once again as love fire,
Longing for your grip in deep and desire.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From the Anthology of lyrics, both in English & Malayalam (bilingual, translated by the author)
and titled as 'Forever, lovingly yours.......', (Pranayapoorm, Ennennum Nintee...)
written by Williams George Maveli. (Williamsji Maveli)
Comments about this poem (Forever Lovingly Yours, Williams George by Williamsji Maveli )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Character of a Happy Life, Sir Henry Wotton
Poem of the Day
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi
- winter clothes, Eric Ericson
- Sonnet11: 'Whose Mistresses These Are? '.., Pijush Biswas
- Deep in vogue, Stephen Brian Brady
- Deep into the Sea, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Save the girls, gajanan mishra
- Awaiting For Spring, Rimni chakravarty