Forever Lovingly Yours, Williams George
Longing to have some romantic moods
Let us go to special place in the woods.
Climbing the hills high in the open air,
Our lovely moments which we can share.
No one to call me over my mobile phone,
We both lovers now seems to be all alone.
Flames of fire burning in the background,
Let us enjoy the romance through the sound.
Two hearts are beating together as if one,
An evening shade for us has just gone
Here at this hours, in this glorious place,
I am now gazing upon your loving face.
When your eyes invites me towards your side,
a celestial passion inspires me inside.
My heart burns once again as love fire,
Longing for your grip in deep and desire.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From the Anthology of lyrics, both in English & Malayalam (bilingual, translated by the author)
and titled as 'Forever, lovingly yours.......', (Pranayapoorm, Ennennum Nintee...)
written by Williams George Maveli. (Williamsji Maveli)
Comments about this poem (Forever Lovingly Yours, Williams George by Williamsji Maveli )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey