Over grey fields and dark forests
Where the black birds sing
and the timid dear roam.
At the peaceful world and all it's beauty
And at it's foreign happiness
Through tear-soaked eyes.
To the swiftly flowing river below
To the chilling wind, whispering in the reeds
Though muffled by her sobs.
Into the shifting, shattering glass below
Casting away all of her sorrows
Forgetting the painful world.
In the everlasting sleep
While the quiet earth watches her slowly
In her dark tranquility:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by Jared Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley