I walked into the room and magic gave birth to my sweet Venus...
The face of an angel, the body of a god, what more could any man want?
Yet she is my forbidden treasure...
She belongs to another and no doubt in her mind, the one she is with is the one who has her heart.
We began to meet on frequent nights, yet talking to her felt like a losing fight.
Such perfection, such grace, yes the one who holds her company is lucky indeed.
Yet she remains my forbidden treasure...
I can only dream, I can only guess, how life with Venus might take shape...
But I guess I should release these desires and simply be awake...
Anthony Levitt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Treasure by Anthony Levitt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma