I walked into the room and magic gave birth to my sweet Venus...
The face of an angel, the body of a god, what more could any man want?
Yet she is my forbidden treasure...
She belongs to another and no doubt in her mind, the one she is with is the one who has her heart.
We began to meet on frequent nights, yet talking to her felt like a losing fight.
Such perfection, such grace, yes the one who holds her company is lucky indeed.
Yet she remains my forbidden treasure...
I can only dream, I can only guess, how life with Venus might take shape...
But I guess I should release these desires and simply be awake...
Anthony Levitt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forbidden Treasure by Anthony Levitt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman