For Love of Country
The seeds of malice have been sown,
We're on the way that once was Rome,
The Decadence, the Lies come home,
Our very thoughts, no more our own.
Morality and love of Good,
They are no longer understood,
Decadently, we say goodbye,
For Love of Country, now we cry.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Love of Country by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak