For Love of Country
The seeds of malice have been sown,
We're on the way that once was Rome,
The Decadence, the Lies come home,
Our very thoughts, no more our own.
Morality and love of Good,
They are no longer understood,
Decadently, we say goodbye,
For Love of Country, now we cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Love of Country by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- can we come again?, Bobby yadav
- let me write a poetry for you, Bobby yadav
- friendship! !, Bobby yadav
- The day i saw you first, Bobby yadav
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- If this is the end, Bobby yadav
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida
- dream of a friend, Bobby yadav
- depth of sadness, Bobby yadav
- Tan distante, Sergio Jaime