Jessel Jane Tevar
I love him that never loved me
till love turned to drifting wind in my dream.
I weep for him that never wept for me
till tears became cold snows in my dream.
I write a million words for him that lie -
till words were just a wasted dream...
written only to die.
I loved and failed... wept and fainted;
wrote and wasted; but I'll never die
for him that never lived for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*For Him by Jessel Jane Tevar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI