Jessel Jane Tevar
I love him that never loved me
till love turned to drifting wind in my dream.
I weep for him that never wept for me
till tears became cold snows in my dream.
I write a million words for him that lie -
till words were just a wasted dream...
written only to die.
I loved and failed... wept and fainted;
wrote and wasted; but I'll never die
for him that never lived for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*For Him by Jessel Jane Tevar )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer