Food - My Birth Right
Without food I can not live
Food is dear to me.
You can judge my faith
Seeing my food.
You can know my secular actions
In my eating drinking
And in the way of living.
Food food and food
Food is the means to live
Taking food is my birth right.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food - My Birth Right by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner