All men are born imperfect, all have foibles
Flaws in our humanness, a weakness or a fault-
Some have sharp tongues, some with tempers are not able
To reign in anger and so fail, Until some pain gives them a jolt.
Some have weaknesses with flesh, some have leanings towards Greed,
Some, worry much and are depressed- while lazy ones can't fill their need.
And so each one knows his own Self, from there correction is then due
From childhood, guidance is a must to mold what's best in me and you.
On sculpted wood the chisel strikes to shapen in the end
Whatever needs to be removed, what faults are there to mend.
All rights reserved ~~~Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~02.25.14
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foibles by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis