Flowers amidst my school
They fall at your feet,
And push you forward,
Telling you never to look back.
Colour never faked,
Never created and destroyed by man.
They flow in the wind,
They stall in the sun,
Telling you to see the inner beauty
That makes them who they are.
But at the end,
All this beauty – disappears
In the cold,
They both look the same
Maybe like our hearts.
Andrea Ugona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers amidst my school by Andrea Ugona )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra