Flowers amidst my school
They fall at your feet,
And push you forward,
Telling you never to look back.
Colour never faked,
Never created and destroyed by man.
They flow in the wind,
They stall in the sun,
Telling you to see the inner beauty
That makes them who they are.
But at the end,
All this beauty – disappears
In the cold,
They both look the same
Maybe like our hearts.
Andrea Ugona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers amidst my school by Andrea Ugona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov