Flag Red Too
Flag Red Too
Tell me why…?
In one's blood did hatred lie.
Tell me why..?
Peace present'd in prostration
Worthy land dreamt not,
Freedom in ‘Strict Non-Vegetarian Rulers'
Thirsty they are, innocent blood you have.
Fear not, do wait…..
Turn will be yours, do wait….
Red is blood you verily know.
Tell me why?
Red in colour my homeland is?
Nourished is my land, for Thy blood was crimson
Red is your flag,
I tell you why…?
You crept'nt to scrutinize our soil.
You scud over it, gluttonous wind driven you.
Never ever, you smelt'nt the blood aroma.
India I blame not, your pretence…..
But I see crimson blood in your hands.
I see blood in your flag, , , , , , , , that
I amount your flag is red, that is why….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Flag Red Too by Arif Nisar )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)