Flag Red Too
Flag Red Too
Tell me why…?
In one's blood did hatred lie.
Tell me why..?
Peace present'd in prostration
Worthy land dreamt not,
Freedom in ‘Strict Non-Vegetarian Rulers'
Thirsty they are, innocent blood you have.
Fear not, do wait…..
Turn will be yours, do wait….
Red is blood you verily know.
Tell me why?
Red in colour my homeland is?
Nourished is my land, for Thy blood was crimson
Red is your flag,
I tell you why…?
You crept'nt to scrutinize our soil.
You scud over it, gluttonous wind driven you.
Never ever, you smelt'nt the blood aroma.
India I blame not, your pretence…..
But I see crimson blood in your hands.
I see blood in your flag, , , , , , , , that
I amount your flag is red, that is why….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Flag Red Too by Arif Nisar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace