Fine Your Voice
yes you have a voice.
That should not be your voice
Your voice is up in the coldest mountain.
The path is thorn filled all the way
Only your voice will see you through
In the absence of your knowing, your dreams will navigate you.
Your face is filled with scars; of this difficult life.
Don’t let your voice go in vein
It is the voice of the street.
That voice is the voice of the slum
It is the voice of the less privilege
This voice is the voice of your very heart
This voice is the strength in veins, hope in heart.
This voice is the fairy tales told by mothers, under the moonlight
This voice is the voice that tells u to fight back when bitten
This voice is the tears from a mother, and a smile from another mother.
This voice is your feelings and emotions.
Umar mohammed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fine Your Voice by Umar mohammed )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall