Emmanuel George Cefai
‘Fifty Days And More
‘Fifty days and more
You have not visited me’
So spoke the Voice beneath
The damp stones of green.
Fell I on that blessed ground
And kissed I that blessed ground
‘My mother, o my mother’
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘Fifty Days And More by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov