Farewell To It
I am about to create a feeling of strong angles,
With my fork and my spoons and knives the thought
Makes itself told to the other party, and they are numerous,
For to uncork the bottle is to say something dark,
The digging of the grave has begun, once again.
To be along the stairwell, we see higher the worry,
Inside the love of the house, that carries a wig.
Let the gazelle be a worry for me now that you're gone,
It jumps like you and compels me to sting the laughter.
Wear the lapel so pale and then silvery, in the light,
In the house called godly trouble, say to it farewell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Farewell To It by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak