Faith, Hope, Trust
Faith is a feeling of misconception.
I have Faith in myself,
But should I have Faith in you?
The real challenge is retaining Faith in us.
Hope is a state that is unsteady.
I can Hope to find Faith,
But will Hope cure the fallacy that is us?
Hoping to have Faith gives life more demand.
Trust is an idea that troubles me.
I must Trust in my Hope of finding Faith,
But will that Trust finally induce our perfect peace?
Or should I Trust that your Faith in us is Hopeless?
In order to have Faith in us,
I must first show Faith in you.
Untill I believe you have Hope in us,
I'll keep the Hope that us is true.
And when you start to Trust in us,
You can Trust I will see it through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith, Hope, Trust by Blake Bishop )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak