FAILURE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE A FAILURE.
Failure doesn’t mean you’re a failure,
it does mean you haven’t succeeded yet.
Failure doesn’t mean you haven’t accomplished something,
it does mean you have learned something.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve been a fool,
it does mean you have a lot of faith.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve been disgraced,
it does mean you were willing to try.
Failure doesn’t mean you don't have it,
it does mean you have to do something in a different way.
Failure doesn’t mean you’re inferior,
it does mean you’re not perfect.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve wasted your time,
it does mean you have a reason to start fresh.
Failure doesn’t mean you should give up,
it does mean you should try harder.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ll never make it,
it does mean it will take a little longer.
Failure doesn’t mean God has abandoned you,
it does mean he has a better way.
rehana moammadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FAILURE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE A FAILURE. by rehana moammadi )
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)