Faces In The Morning Light
Faces in the morning light,
Fluffy clouds are rolling by.
An ever amazing sight,
In the morning's Earthly sky.
Beasts and dragons even friends,
Or an often famous face.
Carried high on gentle winds,
To some magical, enchanted place.
Morphing, changing all the time,
In perpetual movement all.
In an everlasting mime,
Heeding someone's unheard call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Faces In The Morning Light by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay