Faces In The Morning Light
Faces in the morning light,
Fluffy clouds are rolling by.
An ever amazing sight,
In the morning's Earthly sky.
Beasts and dragons even friends,
Or an often famous face.
Carried high on gentle winds,
To some magical, enchanted place.
Morphing, changing all the time,
In perpetual movement all.
In an everlasting mime,
Heeding someone's unheard call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Faces In The Morning Light by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman