Faces In The Morning Light
Faces in the morning light,
Fluffy clouds are rolling by.
An ever amazing sight,
In the morning's Earthly sky.
Beasts and dragons even friends,
Or an often famous face.
Carried high on gentle winds,
To some magical, enchanted place.
Morphing, changing all the time,
In perpetual movement all.
In an everlasting mime,
Heeding someone's unheard call.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Faces In The Morning Light by Juan Olivarez )
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid