Envious Of Teddy Bear
Truthfully, I'm not sad I'm not her lover,
But envious of her pretty teddy bear.
It cannot speak, blink or think.
It just stares at her lovely face.
Then, she gives it a warm embrace.
- Dean Crookes -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Envious Of Teddy Bear by Possawat Piankij )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI