Envious Of Teddy Bear
Truthfully, I'm not sad I'm not her lover,
But envious of her pretty teddy bear.
It cannot speak, blink or think.
It just stares at her lovely face.
Then, she gives it a warm embrace.
- Dean Crookes -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Envious Of Teddy Bear by Possawat Piankij )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott