Bloody Valentine's Day
This year, I must stay with bloody Valentine's day;
I can hear gun shots under the sky of grey.
Every dead body is lying everywhere-
So ghastly that I dare not stare.
Frankly, I can't see the trace of my victory,
and now, I'm bursting with great worry.
I have my last massage to declare-
Perhaps, you don't even care.
If the sun still shines in the morning,
My love for you is everlasting.
Though, I'm an invisible man of the dark wood,
My love remains immortal for good.
- Dean Crookes -
Possawat Piankij's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bloody Valentine's Day by Possawat Piankij )
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1908 - 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Abou Ben Adhem, James Henry Leigh Hunt
Poem of the Day
- Thankful For You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Ten Dozen Red Roses, Michael P. McParland
- Eyes of Genesis, Merton Lee
- Haiku Concert At Day Break, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Sending All My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Saved, Michael P. McParland
- What Does It Matter, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Villanelle: Wander not into a land where.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- He Has Always Been Inside Us, Merton Lee
- Rock Hard Passion, Michael P. McParland