Bloody Valentine's Day
This year, I must stay with bloody Valentine's day;
I can hear gun shots under the sky of grey.
Every dead body is lying everywhere-
So ghastly that I dare not stare.
Frankly, I can't see the trace of my victory,
and now, I'm bursting with great worry.
I have my last massage to declare-
Perhaps, you don't even care.
If the sun still shines in the morning,
My love for you is everlasting.
Though, I'm an invisible man of the dark wood,
My love remains immortal for good.
- Dean Crookes -
Possawat Piankij's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bloody Valentine's Day by Possawat Piankij )
- Unanswerable 1, Frank Avon
- As wrong as right, Cee Bea
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
- Remaining In The Shadows, brandy taffner
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)