Bloody Valentine's Day
This year, I must stay with bloody Valentine's day;
I can hear gun shots under the sky of grey.
Every dead body is lying everywhere-
So ghastly that I dare not stare.
Frankly, I can't see the trace of my victory,
and now, I'm bursting with great worry.
I have my last massage to declare-
Perhaps, you don't even care.
If the sun still shines in the morning,
My love for you is everlasting.
Though, I'm an invisible man of the dark wood,
My love remains immortal for good.
- Dean Crookes -
Possawat Piankij's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bloody Valentine's Day by Possawat Piankij )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv