Did he forget? . . . I do not remember,
All I had of him once I still have to-day;
He was lovely to me as the word, 'amber,'
As the taste of honey and the smell of hay.
What if he forget if I remember ?
What more of love have you than I to say ?
I have and hold him still in the word, 'amber,'
Taste of honey brings him, he comes back with the hay.
Muriel Stuart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enough by Muriel Stuart )
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam