I am happy
with the shape of my head
fashioned to carry the world
am bold for the lord holds my goals
endless dream with means.
I had a dream last night
for which I saw man being
terrified in a dim light,
I want to redeem the world.
endless dream fresh dream
which burns every empty thought.
I abandoned my worries of yesterday
when the sky was falling tears,
am on the worlds extreme corner.
I will not go beyond
and forget my endless dream.
oh! lord raise me
in the season of drought
for I have come handsful,
and have made my mouth tableful.
am happy to carry the world
content with my shortarms
with my long legs and my
fresh endless dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (endless dream by peter ablevi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicides?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon