I am happy
with the shape of my head
fashioned to carry the world
am bold for the lord holds my goals
endless dream with means.
I had a dream last night
for which I saw man being
terrified in a dim light,
I want to redeem the world.
endless dream fresh dream
which burns every empty thought.
I abandoned my worries of yesterday
when the sky was falling tears,
am on the worlds extreme corner.
I will not go beyond
and forget my endless dream.
oh! lord raise me
in the season of drought
for I have come handsful,
and have made my mouth tableful.
am happy to carry the world
content with my shortarms
with my long legs and my
fresh endless dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (endless dream by peter ablevi )
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)