I am happy
with the shape of my head
fashioned to carry the world
am bold for the lord holds my goals
endless dream with means.
I had a dream last night
for which I saw man being
terrified in a dim light,
I want to redeem the world.
endless dream fresh dream
which burns every empty thought.
I abandoned my worries of yesterday
when the sky was falling tears,
am on the worlds extreme corner.
I will not go beyond
and forget my endless dream.
oh! lord raise me
in the season of drought
for I have come handsful,
and have made my mouth tableful.
am happy to carry the world
content with my shortarms
with my long legs and my
fresh endless dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (endless dream by peter ablevi )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(18 July 1933)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
Poem of the Day
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal