I am happy
with the shape of my head
fashioned to carry the world
am bold for the lord holds my goals
endless dream with means.
I had a dream last night
for which I saw man being
terrified in a dim light,
I want to redeem the world.
endless dream fresh dream
which burns every empty thought.
I abandoned my worries of yesterday
when the sky was falling tears,
am on the worlds extreme corner.
I will not go beyond
and forget my endless dream.
oh! lord raise me
in the season of drought
for I have come handsful,
and have made my mouth tableful.
am happy to carry the world
content with my shortarms
with my long legs and my
fresh endless dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (endless dream by peter ablevi )
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)