Emotions Are The Waves
Let our hearts have the peace,
When each day passes with ease,
There are many things that can soothe,
we have to go to them for the comfort.
The frankness of innocent kids,
The blabbering language from their mouth,
The sweetness in their smell,
The kids are the real healer of our aching mind.
The colors in the flowers and the friends,
The reassurance in the day, night and the words,
The feelings of the peacock feather on the chest,
We can laugh for a while, after the loud cry of the weep.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotions Are The Waves by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell