Emotions Are The Waves
Let our hearts have the peace,
When each day passes with ease,
There are many things that can soothe,
we have to go to them for the comfort.
The frankness of innocent kids,
The blabbering language from their mouth,
The sweetness in their smell,
The kids are the real healer of our aching mind.
The colors in the flowers and the friends,
The reassurance in the day, night and the words,
The feelings of the peacock feather on the chest,
We can laugh for a while, after the loud cry of the weep.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotions Are The Waves by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata