One fine day as I surveyed my collection of collectibles,
There was a crack, thump-bang, while swallowing delectables.
No sooner had I turned my head, that
I spied on the periphery of bad vision,
Another oncoming really bad decision.
How will I thwart the beastly thought
to wander, to wane and not get caught?
Pontificating and deducing the alternatives here
I sweated through the panic and
Tornado of fear.
'Heavens to Murgatroyd! ”, (I thought as Curly would.)
If I'm not goin' bad, I'll be goin' good!
With a true will to resolve the dilemma before three,
I sought penitent forgiveness of all those who bore me.
Well, who in Spice Islands do I think I am?
So I chartered a red eye to the King of Siam.
He first greeted me with kindness, but very short-lived,
…And asked me “How much did that cost ya?
And whipped this poem with angel hair pasta...
Imagine right here is the place that I
Marck Riggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elite Delusions by Marck Riggins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak