Walter C. Edwards
Drench me make me wet,
cool me down never to forget
with your love,
the fire I feel,
passion burns us both with in this heat,
desire unmeet, unfulfilled,
and then we soak in the heavy rain
as it washes away our sins.
our lustful pleasure pains.
Walter C. Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drench Me by Walter C. Edwards )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri