Cheryl .J Barclay
It is not enough to have a dream
unless I am willing to pursue it.
It is not enough to know what is right
unless I am strong enough to do it.
It is not enough to join the crowd,
to be acknowledged and accepted,
I must be true to my ideals,
even if i am left out and rejected.
It is not enough to learn the truth
unless I also learn to live it.
It is not enough to reach for love
unless I care enough to give it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DREAMS by Cheryl .J Barclay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar