Cheryl .J Barclay
It is not enough to have a dream
unless I am willing to pursue it.
It is not enough to know what is right
unless I am strong enough to do it.
It is not enough to join the crowd,
to be acknowledged and accepted,
I must be true to my ideals,
even if i am left out and rejected.
It is not enough to learn the truth
unless I also learn to live it.
It is not enough to reach for love
unless I care enough to give it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DREAMS by Cheryl .J Barclay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley