Cheryl .J Barclay
It is not enough to have a dream
unless I am willing to pursue it.
It is not enough to know what is right
unless I am strong enough to do it.
It is not enough to join the crowd,
to be acknowledged and accepted,
I must be true to my ideals,
even if i am left out and rejected.
It is not enough to learn the truth
unless I also learn to live it.
It is not enough to reach for love
unless I care enough to give it.
Cheryl .J Barclay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DREAMS by Cheryl .J Barclay )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris