Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Rage reigned unreined, exploded, insane fire-bright ball.
Aggravation sheered synapses in unbridled spew,
Grating, springing nerve defences too.
Eviscerated system, unprepared, sharp blowtorch scorch must doubly fall,
Regrets replete, little leeway left on call to cushion harm, calm recall.
Anger, as prompter's cue triggers terra volt terror bolt jolt from out the blue
Gasping for air, grasping to regain control, cool overview,
Exasperation again explodes, codes scarlet stress ball.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.