Don't Text And Drive
She lost her life while texting that day
And never got to finish what she had to say
“I will meet “were the last words she said
As everyone wondered “what went thru her head “.
Was the message more important than her life?
She was an only child, a mother, a wife.
Because of a “text” family and friends mourn her today.
She should have waited to tell them what she had to say.
Before “texting and driving “you should think twice!
Why take the chance of losing your life!
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Text And Drive by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram