'I like it', he cried.
'I hate it', she replied.
Truth, lie- what a waste
if sloth and churlish pride
(things of loudest and most)
dubbed Truth, mortified,
merely a matter of taste.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Differences* by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman
- Happy Birthday... Right, Francie Lynch
- Can This Be Love?, Ronald Chapman
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway