Curiosity often surrounded us,
Whenever we were together.
I felt happiness on seeing you.
We worked together for many days,
But never ever proposed each other.
But your each heartfelt,
words did bring us closer.
Was my cut short attitude did keep you away from me.
or was it the friendship existed between you and me.
The way you helped me, some closeness I felt.
But you never approached me in that sense.
Many times I asked myself.
Then reverted back
How can I?
Did my behaviour or words,
Sowed a seeds of love in you.
Which I never thought of it so.
Did I unknowingly do it.
The last you came to say
Why I felt a sadness
Was it just my thought.
We were quiet free to each other.
If there's anything I would have known.
or may be my strict behaviour can be held responsible.
But I cant change
But a question left in my mind....
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did I? by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov