Curiosity often surrounded us,
Whenever we were together.
I felt happiness on seeing you.
We worked together for many days,
But never ever proposed each other.
But your each heartfelt,
words did bring us closer.
Was my cut short attitude did keep you away from me.
or was it the friendship existed between you and me.
The way you helped me, some closeness I felt.
But you never approached me in that sense.
Many times I asked myself.
Then reverted back
How can I?
Did my behaviour or words,
Sowed a seeds of love in you.
Which I never thought of it so.
Did I unknowingly do it.
The last you came to say
Why I felt a sadness
Was it just my thought.
We were quiet free to each other.
If there's anything I would have known.
or may be my strict behaviour can be held responsible.
But I cant change
But a question left in my mind....
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did I? by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney