Sky with no stars
Darkened and deepened
Bouquet of thoughts of mind.
Sea with no waves
Reminded the depth of secrets
Hugged in mind
Silently and slowly.
Hands around her
Wrapped in bonded love
Unmarked the significance of words
Like the dew drops in winter.
Is a hope
That life stands for
The strong base of love.
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dew-Drops by sekharan pookkat )
Did you read them?
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)