Sky with no stars
Darkened and deepened
Bouquet of thoughts of mind.
Sea with no waves
Reminded the depth of secrets
Hugged in mind
Silently and slowly.
Hands around her
Wrapped in bonded love
Unmarked the significance of words
Like the dew drops in winter.
Is a hope
That life stands for
The strong base of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dew-Drops by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...