My destiny haunts me day, my destiny haunts
me at nights.
My destiny speaks to me each morning,
still I have not understood what
My destiny keeps me up at nights pondering
about "Destiny", which I have heard so much
about. Yet I can not find the answer to my
Seeing my fellow human it would appear that
most of them have found the secret to this
destiny. But, some like myself are still in
search of our destiny.
My destiny suddenly comes to light when I was
near my end through the path of life. And, it
was at that point I became aware that my task
throughout my life was my destiny.
My destiny has been visible in my actions, in
my words during my life. The failer to make
contact with my destiny was none other, than
lack of understanding.
Destiny beckon at me with these words, "If
you had known the meaning of the word destiny,
you would not have toiled so much."
That is your destiny.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by Wanita Hull )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- My Struggle, Michael P. McParland
- Nervous Wreck, Michael P. McParland
- Bäume, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael P. McParland
- Inner nightmare, iluneos periform
- Light, Isaac Maliya
- Trapped in a dewy glistening web, Mark Heathcote
- Three Days Before Christmas, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Insanity, Michael P. McParland
- Invisible, Michael P. McParland