My destiny haunts me day, my destiny haunts
me at nights.
My destiny speaks to me each morning,
still I have not understood what
My destiny keeps me up at nights pondering
about "Destiny", which I have heard so much
about. Yet I can not find the answer to my
Seeing my fellow human it would appear that
most of them have found the secret to this
destiny. But, some like myself are still in
search of our destiny.
My destiny suddenly comes to light when I was
near my end through the path of life. And, it
was at that point I became aware that my task
throughout my life was my destiny.
My destiny has been visible in my actions, in
my words during my life. The failer to make
contact with my destiny was none other, than
lack of understanding.
Destiny beckon at me with these words, "If
you had known the meaning of the word destiny,
you would not have toiled so much."
That is your destiny.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by Wanita Hull )
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi