Deception d'Amour (Love Deception)
I do not have to tell you anything,
The way you have treated me,
As if I were the thorn upon your rose,
A total stranger, I impose,
My adoration, God only knows,
That this is no fictional sensation,
That suddenly was born, hallucination,
From some forgotten dream.
Then I awakened and realized,
That our happiness was never close at hand,
That you had left me alone upon this land,
And I never even had a chance to say,
That I would die, the day you went away.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deception d'Amour (Love Deception) by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John