Its the worst feeling you could ever feel!
What happened to that special little boy was death............
He didnt deserve that! ! !
He was only 6! : , [
Whats happening to this world
Everyone is dying and its death taking its place
All death is a crule thing to make others unhappy and very sad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by kaitlin johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh
- In Black, Joyce Sutphen
- Ever After, Joyce Sutphen
- Miracle entry, hasmukh amathalal
- Evening Angelus, Joyce Sutphen
- Casino, Joyce Sutphen
- At the Moment, Joyce Sutphen
- Destonation Life, david kush