Dear Diary 022014
yesterday, i went to see the grand wizard of know
cause he totally knows everything about everything
he even knows how to vanquish an enchantress
so i went quickly to tell him something!
when i arrived he greeted me with a smile
and says hello dear, how are you?
so i replied, i am fine grand wizard sir
how is your day? and how are you?
after the greeting and warm welcome
we sipped on some delicious aromatic tea
as i proceeded in discussing this issue
with the grand wizard, but not happily!
dear grand wizard, i have major problem
an enchantress enchanted my love
he is now a sweet singing skylark
and he flies way up high above!
princess, this problem is no problem at all
keep smiling, never fret and never fear
this issue will soon vanish quickly
enchantress powers are weak, my dear!
later the very same day i found my love
just when i left the grand wizard of know
and no longer was he a sweet singing skylark
but my handsome prince walking in the snow!
Rachel Nichols's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear Diary 022014 by Rachel Nichols )
Did you read them?
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns