Dorian Petersen Potter
It is early morning, and it is another day,
A few hours have passed, since sunrise went away
This is another day with all its problems and cares to,
And I am praying to God for you here too.
Wishing you with all my heart you have a good day,
For me this day is kind of nice in so many ways,
And here I am hoping for you just the best too,
As anything can occur as the day advances to,
Theres a little chill in the air today,
Time is going too fast, taking with it the day,
And very soon another day will say its good-bye,
And soon after the night will be here for me and you.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day (Quatrains) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick