Her eyes glows with venom,
When she winks its death.
With a tongue coated with poison,
Her lips paralyzes like a viper's kiss.
Her angelic voice penetrates the hardest of hearts,
Generating a wave of emotion that sweeps away.
From her breast flows the lotus juice.
Her perfumed tresses intoxicates,
As her presence pacifies a man's trouble.
From the four winds sail'd men to attend her soirees.
Though she is dangerous,
Yet a night in her bowers for eternity last
She sails from coast to coast,
Seeking men to devour.
A dangerous courtesan, yet we desire her.
Within her arms lost many their fortune,
Their dreams in her lair were crushed.
A skillful Siren,
Her beauty a weapon that entraps,
Yet we cannot flee her tent.
Who can deliver us from her claws,
That enchants from afar?
Who can liberate us from her spell?
Though we wallow daily ensnared in her web,
Helplessly bewitched by her magnificent.
Yet our desires, lust, and affection on her tent we cast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dangerous Beauty by Dave BenOdafe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv