Cry Of The Wild
It is a measure of man as a species
How he treats the realm of nature.
Man is still a hunter gatherer of food
And clothing and wild animals suffer.
Man no longer hunts to meet wants
And needs but plunders natures
Resources almost to the very point
Of extinction of entire species.
Worse is the man who hunts for profit
Who with total disregard of nature
Kills rhino for their horn and elephant
For their tusk and tiger for their bones.
Evil is the man who rapes nature with
Impunity. Misguided is the man who
Uses the product of poachers and
Blind are the governments who allow
This to happen. Nature cry's out loud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cry Of The Wild by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway