I think about you day after day
I remember when we first spoke
and what we talked about
I remember getting lost in you eyes
as you where talking.
I wish some day
we will be together.
I go to hoping I will dream about you
because you don't know
about this crush I have on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crush by Alison Mills )
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell