I think about you day after day
I remember when we first spoke
and what we talked about
I remember getting lost in you eyes
as you where talking.
I wish some day
we will be together.
I go to hoping I will dream about you
because you don't know
about this crush I have on you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crush by Alison Mills )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas