Craig Anderson Poems
- Poemhunter.Com In a world of hate there is a place Where ...
- (nasa Endeavour) They Came H...
- Worn Out Shoes Along a worn out path Walked a worn out ...
- Happy New Year Another Chance. The end of another year The ...
- Time And Tide Wait For No Man Walking on the sand at ...
- The Real Her...I Love I love to see you after a storm With ...
- Sting In The Tail Here we go again! On a Monday too Doing ...
I've been married to my beautiful wife for 29 short years, I am a Father of four beautiful children. (I would say that, I know.) Grandfather to three boys. Age has changed me little, I'm always out for the underdog and I like fair play in all things. I hate Racists, Bigots and Sexists, but I also hate people who just don't get a joke, when it concerns these topics. Other than that I'm just a normal Joe or Craig. I love poetry favourites would be Phil Larkin, Smoky Hoss Eric Cockrell and a few others I'm keeping my eyes on.
I'm not very good at deciphering a poem but I try. My wife Amelda is my all, without her there would be no poetry.
Peace All. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beauty can not be judged by one man alone.''One man's opinion is his own...but three or five or ten. Recognises beauty.
Comments about Craig Anderson
In a world of hate there is a place
Where people come together and sing their wares
It's not a pub or a townhall clock
But a place we meet and discuss affairs.
Affairs of the heart yours and mine
Political affairs of the world
Friendships sort and found and many more abound
All thanks to this site being around.