Craig Anderson Poems
- Poemhunter.Com In a world of hate there is a place Where ...
- (nasa Endeavour) They Came H...
- Worn Out Shoes Along a worn out path Walked a worn out ...
- Happy New Year Another Chance. The end of another year The ...
- The Real Her...I Love I love to see you after a storm With ...
- Time And Tide Wait For No Man Walking on the sand at ...
- Harry Potter In robes of green he is unseen He wanders ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beauty can not be judged by one man alone.''One man's opinion is his own...but three or five or ten. Recognises beauty.
''If you die rich you've missed the point of life.''Meaning it should have been at least given away if not spending it on yourself.
''If You Die Rich You've Missed The Point Of Life.''Meaning it should have been at least given away to others less fortunate, if not spending it on yourself.
Comments about Craig Anderson
In a world of hate there is a place
Where people come together and sing their wares
It's not a pub or a townhall clock
But a place we meet and discuss affairs.
Affairs of the heart yours and mine
Political affairs of the world
Friendships sort and found and many more abound
All thanks to this site being around.