Here come I to this crossroad
with heavy, desperate heart
Who am I, mere mortal mind and eye
To chart my course in life?
Tell me how...
The night is blind
and black about me;
No moon or stars to guide my way
No beacon which would draw me...
No light on lives attached to mine
touched or torn apart
By choices made or change of path
Far reaching consequences...
Oh, Great Immortal mind of God -
Have mercy, come and lead me..
Oh, Great and loving heart of God -
Have mercy, please forgive me.
Jinge Norvall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crossroads by Jinge Norvall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak