Here come I to this crossroad
with heavy, desperate heart
Who am I, mere mortal mind and eye
To chart my course in life?
Tell me how...
The night is blind
and black about me;
No moon or stars to guide my way
No beacon which would draw me...
No light on lives attached to mine
touched or torn apart
By choices made or change of path
Far reaching consequences...
Oh, Great Immortal mind of God -
Have mercy, come and lead me..
Oh, Great and loving heart of God -
Have mercy, please forgive me.
Jinge Norvall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crossroads by Jinge Norvall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight Rain, Michael McParland
- Proposal, Ronald Chapman
- Monkey On My Back, Michael McParland
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman