From dust we came not that kind upon the shelve
But a dust so creative it made life itself.
Time to time we need a sprinkle
A pinch to make our eyes twinkle.
When all seem lost and in despair
A little angel dust is blown there.
Creative thoughts and musical joy,
They dance and make our dreams come true.
When we think that we are all alone,
The dust is falling upon us in crimson and blue.
Then as we grow weary and old,
We return to dust and streets of gold.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Creative Dust by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk