From dust we came not that kind upon the shelve
But a dust so creative it made life itself.
Time to time we need a sprinkle
A pinch to make our eyes twinkle.
When all seem lost and in despair
A little angel dust is blown there.
Creative thoughts and musical joy,
They dance and make our dreams come true.
When we think that we are all alone,
The dust is falling upon us in crimson and blue.
Then as we grow weary and old,
We return to dust and streets of gold.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Creative Dust by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI