Men cut their hair-
Men cut their hair to show hate and depair, a skinhead as clear as the
as a swastika there.
Men cut their hair to show Budha is there, a monk enlightened wanting to
Men cut their hair just to feel the night air on hot summer day it is
better to wear.
These are the reasons men cut their hair.
Men grow hair long-
Men grow hair long when they are feeling a song, they find peace in their
heart with the hair they won't part.
Men grow hair long to braid with a feather, to bond with an eagle a tribe
Men grow hair long too busy in life, till they are reminded to cut it by a
These are the reasons men grow their hair long.
Men are born with little hair at all, to cut it
or grow it, that is our call.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Will by Saint Eule )
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
- To the Depths, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)