Obey the creating of centuries by those in charge,
Crashing and crawling is their majesty;
They cause gambling, gaming and gangs,
Fortuitous gains make a rising hill
That extends to the galaxies,
Gardening is up there, remember them!
The forging of weaponry is beyond them,
They are defenceless, relying on walls,
Remodelling can be trying but loving,
And the structure of their instruments
Cancels the pain and resentment.
One feels happy to create and cause us to
Free the ones in charge, to remain
Blessed is a bounty, reliving the pasts
Of worlds that do exist but are possibly infinite
In riches and wealth, on both sides.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creating Worlds by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote