Dorian Petersen Potter
Creating (Free Style)
I'm creating my own paradise here for now
And I plan to continue doing exactly just that
Doing more of what I know I'm better for as I go
I'll also write and paint more if time allows me so.
The night is quickly dying away...
And very soon a brand-new day magically will take shape into my view
Somewhere a fragile soul will perish without guidance and some soul food
Sometimes sigs and wonders portent omens of doom for just two.
Sobered the days come and go and that's all
At times we all feel tired sad and small
But that won't last long and that's a fact, I'm so glad,
Jesus makes my heart happy and that's all I can add.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creating (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay