Ramesh T A
Without control corruption continues
Hampering developments in all fields
Benefiting fakes and blocking good ones!
Sans checks on price rise on all items
And control on corruption in all fields
Nations move on fuelled by recession!
Greed of unlawfuls blocks all progress
Sincere, honest and honourables make
And skillful ones languish in frustration!
Price rise and taxation strangle the poor,
Which ruling class never feels at all.....
Even at the cost of losing shine in power!
So, cricket and corruption are inextricable
Making frauds go scot-free adulterating life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corruption Today! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA