Ramesh T A
Without control corruption continues
Hampering developments in all fields
Benefiting fakes and blocking good ones!
Sans checks on price rise on all items
And control on corruption in all fields
Nations move on fuelled by recession!
Greed of unlawfuls blocks all progress
Sincere, honest and honourables make
And skillful ones languish in frustration!
Price rise and taxation strangle the poor,
Which ruling class never feels at all.....
Even at the cost of losing shine in power!
So, cricket and corruption are inextricable
Making frauds go scot-free adulterating life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corruption Today! by Ramesh T A )
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)