Ramesh T A
Without control corruption continues
Hampering developments in all fields
Benefiting fakes and blocking good ones!
Sans checks on price rise on all items
And control on corruption in all fields
Nations move on fuelled by recession!
Greed of unlawfuls blocks all progress
Sincere, honest and honourables make
And skillful ones languish in frustration!
Price rise and taxation strangle the poor,
Which ruling class never feels at all.....
Even at the cost of losing shine in power!
So, cricket and corruption are inextricable
Making frauds go scot-free adulterating life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corruption Today! by Ramesh T A )
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)