Ramesh T A
Without control corruption continues
Hampering developments in all fields
Benefiting fakes and blocking good ones!
Sans checks on price rise on all items
And control on corruption in all fields
Nations move on fuelled by recession!
Greed of unlawfuls blocks all progress
Sincere, honest and honourables make
And skillful ones languish in frustration!
Price rise and taxation strangle the poor,
Which ruling class never feels at all.....
Even at the cost of losing shine in power!
So, cricket and corruption are inextricable
Making frauds go scot-free adulterating life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corruption Today! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto