Enable you to achieve anything.
But remember, what you achieve
That is for others.
Even this body is not for you
This body is for others
Ultimately this body is to be
Consumed by others.
Only Truth is yours my dear
Concentrate your everything
To Ultimate Truth
And go with This Truth always
And find your place secured.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Constant concentration by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight Yellow Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- x, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper