After the organic death
of soaked breast,
I put up tiny islands of eyes
in spooked water.
The dead were coming back
to live on the terrace
amidst the roses
I talk to flowers to end
the war. The light was waiting
behind the hills and
birds were ready to sail.
Were you afraid of mother
earth or roaring sky?
The corpses are standing in row
to receive the mighty wrath.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONCRETENESS by Satish Verma )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris