You are the prettiest girl i have ever been.
You have the beautiful smile i have ever seen.
You are the one whom i adore the daylong
And think of in every meledious song.
When you speaks everything turns to me so silent.
Except my heart which sounds for you every second.
Every single minute i do feel like a year,
If for a moment i don't find you my near.
A little smile on your face is what when i see,
Fills my mind with joy no matter what my mood be.
Whenever there is some sadness in your face,
I always wanted those with me to get replace.
The feelings for you is not easy to express.
Lest our friendship will be at risk if i confess.
But i just want to know do you feel the same about me how i do?
And how i dream of you, do you dream of me too?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Complicated love by Uttam Dey )
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley